Dear Dr. Love: Hank's Letter #2


Title:  Dear Dr. Love: Hank's Letter #2
Author:  Terri
E-mail:  xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating:  PG
Disclaimer:  I don't own him, but I sure wish I did.
Archive:  Ask, and ye shall receive
Feedback:  Please?  It makes my Hank-muse happy :)
Comments:  Dr. Love asks, Hank responds and gives us an update

---------------------------------------------------


Dear Dr. Love,

First, let me thank you for your previous advice.  I have already employed your suggestion of taking the initiative in asking a lady out.  This past week I attended a bioethics convention and I met a charming young lady attending another conference at the same hotel.  After taking a few days to get my nerve up, I asked her to have dinner with me.  She agreed, and we had quite a pleasant time for the remainder of the week.  We have arranged to meet again when she will be in New York City in three weeks, and I am optimistic that we are at the beginning of a very promising relationship.  This young lady did not seem deterred by my somewhat cerebral nature nor by my unusual appearance (in fact, she commented that she found my ears 'cute') and seems to have a lovely personality herself.  She even shares some of my interests-opera, fine wine, and twinkies are among her favorites. 

In response to your 'personal' questions (and I must say, I found them to be very personal indeed!), no, I most certainly do not walk around naked.  My 'wing-wang,' as you so delicately put it, is covered in short fur, but extends well beyond the natural length of my bodily fur covering in that area.  In fact, I consider myself somewhat of a clothes horse.  I enjoy dressing up quite a bit.  I hope this helps promote understanding of mutants among your readers.

No Longer So Blue

 
Back To The Index   Back To The Archives