Satisfying Cravings With Marie


Title:  Satisfying Cravings With Marie
Author:  Terri
E-mail:  xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating:  NC-17
Disclaimer:  I don't own them, but I'm treating them pretty well this time..
Archive:  Ask, and ye shall receive
Feedback:  Please!  With whipped cream on top?  Good, bad, and ugly welcome..
Summary:  Sequel to Making Babies With Marie.  Marie has lots of interesting cravings.  Logan doesn't mind taking care of them at all.
Comments:  This was at the suggestion of my brbf - she felt I shorted you all in the smut department last time.  Hope this makes up for it a little :)

-------------------------------------------------------


She's sleepin' again.  Sometimes she just drops, just like that, real tired all of a sudden.  She takes little catnaps durin' the day a lot more lately.  Well, she's seven months along now, almost eight, and she's gettin' bigger, feet swellin', rings don't fit no more, all that stuff.  Her body's workin' overtime, and I'm not too surprised she needs more sleep.  Plus, when she is awake, we're usually havin' sex or doin' somethin.

It's been kinda weird.  I mean, at first, when she was still pretty much the same size and in the same proportions, and you wouldnta known there were two little babies inside her except for their heartbeats, well, then it was still pretty much normal.  Yeah, she got sick-and thank God that's over with now-but when she looked the same, it didn't seem like such a big thing.  I guess I just didn't realize the changes would happen so fast.  Now, I can feel 'em movin' around in there real good sometimes, she's got a real cute big belly, and her breasts-oh, my, now there's one change I'm lovin'. 

But the best is that the babies are gettin' bigger.  I like feelin' 'em move.  Marie said to talk to 'em, so they'll know my voice and all when they come out, and I liked that idea a lot.  They should know their poppa's out there, watchin' over 'em and their momma.  So I started readin' things, just some of those little kids' books that Jeannie sent.  And I do think they're gettin' to know me 'cause when I start readin' they move a lot more.  Marie thinks we got one boy and one girl-one's a little more rambunctious in there, accordin' to her. 

The weirdest thing of the past few months, though, has been the cravings.  You know, Jeannie warned me that she might want weird foods and stuff, and I thought-OK, whatever.  And she did have a lot of food cravings-ice cream with pickles on top, asparagus sandwiches, apple pie with bacon-but it's the other cravings that really surprised me. 

Right about month three, she looked at me one day and said she just had to touch my hair.  I said sure-I mean, Marie touchin' me anywhere is a good thing.  But she went on, just runnin' her fingers through my hair, for more than an hour.  She said she was cravin' it, and when she was doin' it, it was like she couldn't get enough.  At first, I thought it was just that she couldn't touch for so long-that it was just comin' out like that.  But her smell changed when those cravings hit her.  It was almost like her hormones, or body chemistry, or somethin' just took her over, and it didn't change back until she got what she wanted.

Now, normally, I had absolutely no problem givin' her what she wanted.  One day it was my feet-she just had to bite my feet.  One day, it was my elbows.  She spent a whole evening just runnin' her hands across 'em.  Then it was my back, my chest, my legs, my shoulders.  No complaints, you know, but it was a little odd. 

It got really odd the fifth month when it started bein' specific things she was askin' for.  Insteada just focusin' in on a part of me or somethin', she wanted some, uh, specific kinda attention.  It started with kissin'.  I hafta say, outta this whole touch thing, kissin' is the number three best thing.  I love how she tastes, how she moans a little sometimes, how she gets all hot and bothered when I slide my tongue in her mouth.  It's damn good.  So when she blushed and said she was cravin' a kiss from me, well, I obliged.  But she wouldn't let me do anythin' *but* kiss her, and I was gettin' kinda impatient.  Finally, after, like, three hours, she let me move on.  I could tell she was pretty satisfied cravin'-wise by all the kissin', so I just chalked it up to one of those touch-cravings and didn't think about it too much.

However, the next time a cravin' hit, it was the number two best thing about this whole touch thing that she wanted.  Of course, bein' Marie, she was real shy about tellin' me.  You'd think the fact that I've been over every single inch of her body with my mouth and hands and the fact that I made her pregnant with not one, but two, of our kids would make her a little less shy about that kinda thing, but no dice.  We were cleanin' up from dinner and she got that look in her eye that told me a cravin' was hittin' her.  She gets this look like-part grrrrr and part needy and part wild.  It's pretty hot.

So, anyway, she's gettin' that look and I know somethin's comin', but I just decide to wait for her to tell me.  Only she's not tellin' me, she's fidgetin' and bein' real weird.  So much so that I'm beginnin' to worry that somethin's not right.  Finally, I ask her what's up and she starts blushin' really bad, gets bright red all over.  She starts stammerin' and says would I mind givin' her some attention, you know, orally, down there.  Well, like I said that's the number two best thing, so I get right on that. 

Usually, it don't take her very long to come for me like that, and this time was no exception.  But she wanted me to go again right away right after she finished, and over and over again after that.  It was good, real good, but I was achin' to be inside her and by the time the cravin' passed, I was so up for her that we spent another two hours in bed.  She was exhausted as hell-slept for the next twelve hours.  I was startin' to worry that it was too much, that she was gonna be hurt or somethin'. 

When she finally woke up, I said we hadta talk about the cravin' thing.  I don't mind doin' whatever she wants-I love touchin' her and I ordinarily can't get enough.  But if you ask me, a dozen or so orgasms is a lot for someone who's carryin' two other people in their body and who don't have my healin' factor.  She agreed with all that.  Yes, Logan, you're right, I hafta take it easy.  Uh-huh.

Next cravin' hits a few days later.  And I woulda reminded her what we talked about and decided and all, except that she was askin' for the number one best thing and I kinda lost it myself.  I love bein' inside her and seein' her laid out on the bed, naked and strokin' that round little tummy with my babies inside-well, I couldn't resist, not for a second, not at all.

Even before I could touch her, that was my favorite.  There's somethin' so intimate about it-she's takin' me inside her body, acceptin' me so deep into her.  I know most guys think of it as possession-takin' someone, makin' 'em yours-and there's definitely that aspect of it, yeah.  But for me, her agreein', her wantin' that is even deeper-it's her reaffirmin' that I'm the one she wants, that she's openin' all of herself and all of her body to me, that she trusts me that much.  Especially for Marie, touch is a big deal, and sex is a really big deal.  Knowin' that she's lettin' me inside her, well, that amazes the hell outta me each and every time.  And in a weird way, it's even more profound now that she's pregnant.  The babies are in there with her, and her lettin' me inside her body brings all of us together.  Sounds a little strange, but that's kinda how I think about it. 

You know, I never thought much about the whole idea of 'family' before her gettin' pregnant.  I mean, yeah, she's my family, probably always was from the word go, but it's not until you start thinkin' about addin' kids that the whole family thing really kicks in.  I never thought I'd want that.  Never thought I'd wanna be tied down.  But it don't even feel like that.  I dunno, I think sometimes that it's Marie, that I wanna be with her so bad and wanna give her everythin', that that's why I don't feel like I'm gettin' tied down.  Sometimes I think her havin' my kids-well, that cements the relationship in a big way.  There's no goin' back.  Not that she's ever given me cause to think she don't wanna be with me, not really, but once you have kids, they'll always be between you.  You'll always be a family in some way.  There's no goin' back from that.

Of course Scooter has his own stupid theory.  He says I just had to be 'ready' to 'settle down'.  I bet if he could see how Marie and me have been goin' at it, he'd take that back.  Nothin' settlin' down there, no way.  Which brings me back to this whole cravin' thing-after we had all that sex, and she slept another twelve hours straight, I called Jeannie to check it out.  I know Marie's real private, so I left out some of the, uh, more colorful details.  Jeannie said there probably wasn't anythin' to worry about.  She said her theory was that the hormones were interactin' with her skin, her mutation, and it musta felt kinda like an itch that hadta be scratched or somethin', the way Marie wanted different kinda touches. 

You know, I hope like hell she can still touch me after the babies come out.  If not, we're gonna hafta make her pregnant again as soon as possible.  She thinks I'm partly kiddin' about keepin' her pregnant all the time, but I'm not.  I'm really, really not.  And if the cravings hit again, well, that's OK.  I like bein' the one to satisfy 'em and to tell the truth, I like her wantin' me so bad, needin' me. 

"Logan?"  Ah, there's my sleepin' beauty. 

"You up darlin'?"

"Mmm-hmmm.  Your kids are moving around a lot in there."  She likes to rub her tummy.  Settles the kids a little, I think, and it's a comfort thing with her.  But every time she does it, I just wanna kiss her all over.

"You want me to talk to 'em?"

"Sure."  I talk right over her belly, real close.  Don't know if they got my hearin', so I wanna make sure they can hear me. 

"Hey you two, you settle a little.  You're wakin' up your momma and she needs her rest."  I like rubbin' her tummy too. 

"That's right.  Listen to your daddy."  She looks at me that way a lot now, so soft, so lovin'.  God, she's a good woman.

"We're lookin' forward to you guys comin' out, ya know.  We got things pretty much ready for ya.  Got you each a nice crib, lotsa blankets, some cute baby clothes.  Couple more months and you'll be able to see your daddy.  When you get here, boy, will your momma be glad.  She's been carryin' you around for a helluva long time."

"Language, Logan."  Oh yeah, she don't want their first word to be a swear word.  I think it's actually pretty cool that she means exactly that-as long as their first word ain't a swear word and as long as I try not to curse, she'll be cool with the occasional swear word slippin' through.  I can tell she's gonna be a great mom.

"Sorry, baby.  You two pretend you didn't hear that."

"Logan."  Oh-oh.  That's the cravin' look comin' over her now.  Real dark eyes, flushed all over, lookin' hungry and not for food.

"Yeah, baby, tell me what you want.  Let me satisfy you."  Whoa-her eyes flared at that.  This must be a big cravin'. 

"I want you inside me again, please."  She's been askin' that a lot lately. 

"You don't hafta say please, baby.  You know I love it."  Just gonna move up and start kissin' her.  She's probably good to go, but I need a second or two to catch up.

"I'm not wearing you out?" 

"Hell no."  Love the taste of her.  Sweet and wet and all Marie.  Her tongue is strong and slick, and it always dances around mine just right.   

"Logan-now.."  Oh yeah, she is good to go. 

"OK, baby, do you wanna be on top or do you want me behind you?"  God knows we've tried every damn position that I could think of, but with her so far along, those two are the most comfortable for her now. 

"Behind me, OK?"  God, she's hot.  Seein' her stark naked for months just don't make me want her even a little bit less.  Those breasts are so full now-can't wait to run my hands over 'em while I make love to her.

"Turn over, baby.  Let me-there-let me touch you a little first.  Just a little."  I'm already hard, never has taken much to get me goin' with her, but I wanna just be a little gentle, a little lovin', so she don't look back on this and think I acted like a total dickhead.

"Mmmm."  Thought she might like that-her back, her tailbone, is real sensitive and she likes it rubbed.  Those shoulders are just beggin' for a little bite or two, too.  I could spend a whole lot more time here, but I can feel her tensin' up, gettin' a little impatient.

Just gonna part her legs a little more-she always starts out her hands and knees on the bed, but she can't hold that position for long.  I usually end up pullin' her back, up close to me, and supportin' her weight a little.  "You ready, darlin'?"

"Yes, please."  God, she is wet as hell already.  Just gonna ease in slow, nice and slow at first.  "Yes, Logan, mmm...feels so good." 

"Love you, baby."  Yeah-pushin' those hips back at me a little, she likes it.  Despite all the sex we've had, she's still pretty tight, and she's got some seriously strong internal muscles.  There's a part of me that just wants to let loose and really go at her hard, but I wanna be at least a little careful with her. 

"L-love you"  Shit, archin' her back already.  This position lets me penetrate her pretty deep, and I know she likes that, but she's never been so into it this fast.  "So good, Logan, so good."

"C'mere."  Gotta pull her up and back against me.  Easier on her, and I gotta be close to her whole body when she starts tremblin' and quiverin' like this.  Those breasts-I bet I can still support her pretty good even with both hands on those breasts. She said that they're pretty sensitive so I'm tryin' not to be too grabby. 

"Unnh!"  That musta been just right. 

"Oh yeah, honey.."   I love that she's vocal durin' sex.  She's loses a lotta her inhibitions, and sometimes she even talks a little dirty.  I *really* like that.  "Just like you like it, Marie."

"Yes, Logan, more, sugar.."  I think she likes it a lot when I talk too. 

"Feels so good to have you all around me baby, you're so warm and so wet and so ready for me."  Whispered that right in her ear then bit the earlobe a little.  Bet she'll like that.

"Mmm!"  Oh yeah, I know what I'm doin'.  "Uh!" 

"I can't get enough of you, Marie, never enough.  Gotta have you all the time."

"Yes-unh!-yes!  Just like that-just like that, Logan, it's so good, you-you-"  She's goin' wild now, movin' with me and writhin' under me.  Love that so damn much.

"Tell me, darlin', say it."  She's gettin' real close now and I want it to be a good one for both of us, maybe the best in a while or even the best so far.  Got a perfect rhythm goin' now, and I bet if I just tear one hand away from her breasts and put it between her legs, that'll really do it for her.

"Oh!  Logan!  That's-that's-right there, just like that.  You-you always make me feel so much, so good, sugar.  Unnh!  Love it so much, love feeling you come inside me, God, that's so good."  She knows what the hell she's doin' too.  That really got to me and-"Aaah!  Yes!  Faster, a little faster!"

"You got it, baby, you got it.  Wanna make you come, Marie, wanna make you come..uh!  Grrr!"

"Logan!"  There we go-her whole body spasms, gets real stiff, and everythin' convulses.  God, I'm gonna go right with her, right now, right now.

"Aaaahhh!!!"  That's the best part right there, feelin' her convulse around me and lettin' myself go so deep inside her. 

"Oh, God, Logan.."  Heh.  She's done.  And I mean - done.  Just went totally limp, every single muscle in her body.  I definitely got the job done good there. 

"Lay down, darlin'.  Let me lay beside you."  Don't like withdrawin' outta her so soon, but she's gotta lay down and I'm pretty spent too.  She definitely does it for me, every time.

"I love you so much, Logan."  She's squirmin' a little, findin' a comfortable spot.  Not too damn much is comfortable with two babies inside ya.  "You're so good to me."

"What, this here?  Aw, honey, you know it ain't no hardship."  This part is pretty good too, just touchin' her all over.  Soft skin, soft hair, a little bit sweaty and salty underneath my little kisses. 

"I've been pretty demanding with all the cravings and everything.  I'm glad you don't mind too much."  She likes touchin' me a lot too.   A lot.  I bet we're gonna have another go at it in a little while. 

"Don't mind at all.  I promised to take care of you, right?  This is a whole helluva lot more fun than fightin' Magneto or some shit."  That got a laugh.  "How're our kids?"

"They're fine.  They've settled.  Must be all the good endorphins rushing through my bloodstream right now. They're pretty happy."  Good.  Sometimes I worry about what they're thinkin' about all this, uh, activity.  Wonder if it upsets them or somethin', but as far as I can tell they're OK.  And Jeannie told Marie we could do it almost right up to when they're ready to come out, so I think it's OK. 

"Hey, you two."  I like talkin' to 'em after, you know, just so they're sure that was me, their daddy, makin' all that commotion with their momma.  "Your daddy's gonna keep momma busy for a little while, all right?  You just hang out."

Marie laughin' a little-there is no better sound.  Well, OK, maybe her sayin' she loves me.  That's pretty hard to beat.  "You know, they're going to love you so much.  You're going to be so good for them.  They're lucky to have you for a dad."  She says stuff like that a lot, and I know she really means it.  Gets me in the heart every time. 

"Got pretty lucky in the mom department too." 

"Mmm."  She's snugglin' into me-maybe she won't wanna go again.   The kids did kinda wake her up, and she needs her sleep.  Oh well, that's OK.

"You rest up, honey.  These two are gonna be out soon, and then it'll be pretty busy.  You rest up while you can."  I can't wait for them to come.  I really can't.  I bet they're gonna be just perfect.  Beautiful and smart and good, just like their momma.  Yeah, it's gonna be good to be a dad, to be a family, all of us.  It's gonna be real good.


 

Back To The Index   Back To The Archives