Teenagers In Love


Title: Teenagers In Love
Author:  Terri
E-mail:  xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer:  I don't own any of them.  Darn.
Archive:  WRFA, Dolphin Haven, Peep Hut - anyone else, please ask and I'll happily provide :)
Feedback:  Please?  Pretty please?  Good, bad, and ugly welcome.
Summary: You can't expect two teenagers to be automatically great at this whole love thing......
Comments: This was inspired by Khaki's bunny (and I think Jonas may have flung it too....) that Logan can't remember anything before the lab because he was grown there.  I've done a fic with this concept, but this little scene kept popping into my head and the bunny wouldn't let go ;) On a happier, non-bunny note, I think my evil, black plague version of the flu is finally letting up - I've been NyQuil-free for two whole days now!

-------------------------------------------------------


Marie was determined that now would be the time.  She could hear Logan coming down the hall, and for the past three days she'd let him come in, then head right back out.  He was just checking on her, while still trying to work through what they'd found out about his past on their last trip to Canada.  It was hard news, Marie knew, but three days of avoiding her because he didn't want to talk about it was enough.  Especially since Marie had decided that she wasn't going to make him talk about it if he'd just try to be around her a little.

They'd found out that he had no past to remember because there'd been none.  He'd been 'grown' in the lab that he remembered in nightmares, and somehow rapidly aged to force his mutation Chronologically, in actual years, he was only seventeen, two years younger than Marie.  She'd joked about it a little, but Logan was relentlessly miserable about it.  He hardly touched her on the way home, wouldn't much look at her, and now, after three days back at the mansion, he was avoiding her whenever possible.  Marie knew why - he was worried about what she thought about it all and he needed time to sort through it in his own head - but three days was the limit of her patience.  In truth, she just plain missed him, and she wanted to go back to the way they had been - together all the time, making love at least once a day, talking about anything and everything. 

"Uh, Marie?  You in there?"  She sighed.  He'd never knocked or asked before entering their room before.  Marie adjusted her brand new pair of black tights and flung her hair over her shoulder, arranging herself on the bed.  It was part of her plan - the tights and a pair of soft gloves were all she was wearing. 

"Uh-huh.  Come on in."  Logan opened the door and caught sight of a smiling, topless Marie.  Normally, that sight would've made him drool. Now, it made him look at the floor and shuffle his feet.  "Want to close the door?"  Logan quickly did so, then backed himself up against it.  He still wasn't looking at her, so Marie decided to take things another step further.  She rose from the bed and approached him. 

"I was just, uh, stoppin' by to check in.  I'm gonna go -"

"I was hoping you'd stay in tonight," she said with a sweet smile, bringing a gloved hand up to caress his cheek.  Gently, but firmly, she brought his gaze to her.  "We don't have to talk if you don't want to, but I - I'm tired of being without you.  I was hoping you'd want to stay in tonight."  Taking a step in closer, she let her body press against his.  A low growl told her that he wanted to stay at least a little.  "Please?"

He swayed toward her, placing gloved hands on her waist.  The fact that he was gloved was promising, she thought.  "Marie," he whispered, "you sure?"

"Of course, I'm sure."  Now she was confused - why would he think she didn't want to be with him?  Her brain scrambled for possible reasons while she tried to keep her heart rate and breathing steady.  "I'm very sure."

"If you don't wanna, just say so."  Hungry hazel eyes bored into hers, and the grip on her waist tightened.  The low growl she'd heard before permeated his words and she again pressed against him for encouragement. 

"I'd really like to be together.  I want to very much."  Logan produced a scarf from his back pocket, and that confused Marie even more - he'd come in gloves, bearing a scarf but expecting her to turn him away?  It just didn't make sense.  Before she could reason it through any further, though, Logan placed the scarf over her lips and leaned in for a hard kiss. 

There were times like this even when he wasn't bothered by anything in particular, times when he was demanding, dominant.  Marie trusted him implicitly, so she just tried to give him what he needed, tried to be what he needed.  As she felt him nip at her lips and thrust his tongue roughly into her mouth, she relaxed her body in his arms and focused on giving herself over to him. 

Unexpectedly, he parted from her after only a few moments, and reversed their positions, so that he was now pinning her against the door.  Strong hands flexed on her waist and held her in place.  "Do you wanna?" he asked again.

"Yes," Marie answered unhesitatingly.  When he still didn't make a move for her, she added.  "I always want you.  I've missed being with you so much."  Wide brown eyes met his skeptical gaze.  "I - I love you.  I want to be with you all the time." 

"Even though.......even after what we found out?"  She was surprised he brought it out in the open like that, but her answer was ready. 

"Yes, of course.  That doesn't change anything, not a single thing."  He huffed, and she could tell from his expression that he wanted to believe it, but couldn't quite make himself.  That was all right - she had an idea about how to tilt the scales in her favor.  "Make love to me.  Right here, right now.  Please, Logan, let me show you.  Let me show you nothing's changed."  Tiny hands wound through his hair and pulled his face to hers.  Carefully, she turned him in her grasp until she could lay a kiss on his well-grown-in sideburns.  It was followed by a lick for good measure. 

That decided him.  His hips crushed against hers, and she felt his hands move on her body.  He held her in place with one hand on her stomach, and she heard the distinctive 'snikt' that usually  heralded the splitting of her tights to accommodate him.  That happened as expected; Marie hadn't expected to hear the zipper of his jeans and the foil-tear that warned her that he was ready.  He almost always, even when he was demanding, took great care to please her before entering her; only a few times had he been in too great of a hurry, and he'd never moved so fast as he was now.  Still, she was reasonably ready - he was close and it had been much too long, and that was all she needed for the ache deep in her center to begin. 

Wordlessly, he shifted her up a little higher against the door and both hands moved to her bare breasts to pin her there.  Accommodating his advances, she wound her legs around his hips, so that his sheathed erection was cradled in her wetness.  With only a small movement, he could plunge inside her and, after what looked like another brief moment of indecision, he did so. 

Marie gasped, but locked her legs tightly around him.  He began to thrust - quick, deep, deliberate thrusts that stretched and filled her.  The hands on her breasts squeezed in what turned out as rough motions, but with what she knew had been intended as restraint.  Logan moved more quickly even though Marie barely thought it possible, and she felt herself moving with and against him, desperately seeking some satisfaction of her own before it was all over.  Logan came to her assistance - one large hand left her breast and settled itself between her legs.  A half- moan, half-squeal forced itself from her lips, and her hands clutched at his back and shoulders. 

"Marie, baby, please..........."  Some now very distant part of her remembered that he'd worried about her wanting him and barely put it together that what he wanted now was to see her come so that he'd have evidence of her desire.  As she'd learned through experience, she bore down on his fingers and erection with her hips to hurry the process along.  In only seconds, she was no longer moving with him, but thrashing in uncontrolled ecstasy.  He finished a few seconds later, far before Marie would have a chance to catch her breath.  "Yes," he growled as he slowed, then stilled. 

This was when he usually gently pulled out of her, then held her to him.  Marie was looking forward to that part; being held like that was almost her favorite part of this whole thing.  Almost.  But instead, he brought his face close to hers, and, in a terrifying moment of realization, she knew he meant to touch his bare skin to hers. 

"No!"  She flinched back, banging her head quite soundly against the heavy oak door and simultaneously pushing him back with both hands.  "No, Logan!"

He rather unceremoniously flopped out of her, looking at her with undisguised shock.  His openness lasted only a moment - a familiar mask of anger and annoyance coated his features soon enough.  He ripped the condom off with obvious distaste, and he reached down to pull up his pants.  Marie knew she had to say something, and fast. 

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry.  But I don't want it to hurt." 

He pinned her with eyes she'd never quite seen such anger and hurt in before.  "You coulda just said you didn't wanna.  I toldya to just say so, didn't I?"

Her head swam with confusion, but by the time he scowled and roughly buttoned and zipped himself back up, she got it.  "I don't want it to hurt *you*."  He made to push her out of his way, but she stayed him with a tiny hand to his chest.  "Logan, I meant - I don't want it to hurt *you*.  I wanted you.  I always do.  And I trust you, Logan, so much.  But - but I just don't want to ever hurt you, especially not when - not when we're being together like this."

"It's called fuckin', Marie, you can say the word."  It was her turn to show stunned hurt then.  Her eyes left his, darting for the floor and she squirmed out of his grasp.  "Shit."  He turned to see her, shaky and topless, reach for a cardigan sweater she kept on their desk chair.  She kept her back to him as she put it on, wrapping it around her trembling form but not buttoning it.  "Look, Marie - I - I didn't mean that."

"I know," she answered in a teary voice.  She still didn't turn around.

"Look at me please, baby."  She did as he asked, slowly turning to face him and meeting his worried gaze with her own tearful one.  "I'm really sorry.  I just - I was bein' an asshole." 

Her head began shaking itself no before he'd even finished the words.  "I said that all wrong.  Here I am trying not to hurt you and I just hurt you anyway. I'm sorry," Marie finished sincerely.  She looked very tiny and frail to Logan just then - tugging the cardigan around herself, shoulders shaking, tears falling.  He'd spent three days trying not to hurt her with who he was, with how he was, and he'd succeeded in doing so despite his efforts.  He cursed himself before crossing the room to close the gap between them.  He hadn't wanted to talk about it, but there seemed to be few options left now. 

"You don't hafta be sorry.  I was outta line.  I thought - I was thinkin' that you accepted me inta your body and that you'd accept me inta your head too.  I don't have a right to ask that.  I got carried away.  It just felt so good all the way through me that I got real carried away."  He gently pulled her to him by her shoulders, kissed the top of her head, then released her.  "It meant a lot for you to be with me like that 'cause I wasn't sure if you were freaked out by me bein' some weird, disgusting test tube thing." 

"Don't talk about yourself like that," Marie chided reflexively. 

"OK," Logan acquiesced simply.  "But I'm tryin' to say that's why I tried touchin' ya and why I reacted bad when you didn't wanna have me do that." 

Marie huffed.  "It's not that I don't want you inside my head.  You're - you're already so strong up there, it's amazing.  And I like it that way.  I like having you with me, inside me like that so much.  But it hurts you.  It hurts you to do it, and I don't want - I've already hurt you enough and I don't want it ever to be painful for you when you're with me like that, when we're together.  I just want it to be nice for you, you know?"  A blush colored her ivory cheeks and Logan pushed back the urge to nip at them.  "What we found out about all that - about you being made in the lab - it doesn't change how I feel about you."  She seemed to catch herself, and huffed again before continuing.  "No, that's not quite right.  It doesn't change how I feel in a negative way.  It did change how I feel about you in a good way.  I knew you were strong and good and brave, but - but finding out that you were designed, created to be just the opposite, and yet you still turned out so good - well, I just have a lot of respect for you for that, for not turning into what they made you to be, for fighting that and still being the Logan that I love so much."  Suddenly, she noticed that he was listening, intently.  "Um, does that make any sense?  I didn't mean for anything to come out wrong."

"Darlin', you haven't done nothin' wrong in all the time I've known ya," Logan reassured her in a whisper.  "That one's on me."

"I think it was on both of us.  I'm not really good at this relationship stuff, you know."  Marie edged closer to him, wanting badly to hold him to her but not wanting to push. 

"Me either.  I guess you can't expect a lotta sophistication outta a coupla teenagers."  That brought a wide, surprised smile to Marie's lips.  It was the first time he'd joked about it. 

"You know," she purred, taking yet another tiny step closer to him, "I think we're doing OK for a couple of teenagers in love."  Finally, his arms came around her and he drew her into his chest, holding her close.  She basked in the long-delayed sensation for a while before whispering to him, "If you still want to touch me, touch my skin, you can."

"No, darlin', you were right 'bout that.  It shouldn't be - it shouldn't hurt you either, when we're together.  I know it ain't pleasant to have someone rush inta your head like that.  It's OK."

"Logan," she lifted her eyes to his face and parted from him a little.  "You're OK up there.  If you want to touch me, it's OK.  I just - I don't want to hold anything back from you, to make you feel like there's something you can't have from me.  Just - just not during sex, OK?  I just - I don't think I'd ever stop crying if I hurt you while you were making love to me.  But now, it's OK if you want to, if you need to, it's OK."

Logan wavered, and with that, Marie knew he did really still want that, want her to accept him into her that way.  "I could kiss you, just a little."

Marie nodded her assent to his suggestion and braced herself as his bare lips descended onto hers.  He held the kiss for only a brief moment, but it was more than enough for him to spill into her in generous amounts.  When they parted, he was weak in the knees and Marie had to steady him.  "Logan?  You OK?"

"Mmm-hmm."  Lazily opening his eyes and still leaning on Marie quite a bit, Logan gave her a warm, satisfied smile.  "Thank you, darlin'."

"Oh no," Marie argued gently, "Thank you.  It always feels good to have you with me up there.  The more of you, the better." 

Logan unexpectedly stole another quick kiss, taking her at her word.  That put him on the floor; Marie could only try to ameliorate his rate of descent this time.  "God, I love you."

"I love you too, Logan."  She knelt beside him, cushioning his head with her hand and laying her other hand over his heart.  Her expression began to melt from serious and solemn to teasing, playful.  "I guess I have a thing for younger men."  That got a mock-growl, and she squeaked as he pulled her to the floor with him. 

"Yeah, you're a regular Mrs. Robinson, aintcha?"  Marie giggled and nestled herself in his arms.  For the first time since it they'd discovered his past, everything seemed right, back to normal.  Marie let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding, and burrowed more tightly into his embrace.  Things would be OK, now, Logan just needed her affection and love a little.  That, Marie thought, she was more than happy to provide.  "Darlin', you wanna go again?  Maybe in the bed this time?"

"Sounds good to me, sugar, sounds very good."  Yes, things were back to normal indeed.

 
Back To The Index   Back To The Archives